The Midas HUB4 is a Personal monitoring system hub with PoE remote powering for up to 4 DP48 personal mixers and compatible stage boxes. Features are 48/44.1 kHz AES50 In and Through, StageCONNECT and 16-Channel Analogue Out.
Midas HUB4 Monitor System Hub Features
- AES50 IN and THRU ports for cascading hubs or stage boxes with 48 bidirectional channels at 48/44.1 kHz
- 16 balanced analogue outputs for sending 4x2 personal stereo mixes to IEM transmitters in the side rack
- Channel naming and Group assignments can be distributed from compatible M32 consoles
- Midas DL8 Stage Boxes can be connected and powered from ports 1-4
- Personal mix outputs can be monitored via AES50 upstream to connected consoles
- Supports remote control forwarding of a DP48 personal mixer from another DP48
- Front panel buttons for sending signals to analogue output groups 1-4, for StageCONNECT and for AES50-A upstream
- StageCONNECT output with phantom power for connecting other StageCONNECT devices, sharing 32-channel audio, 24-Bit uncompressed PCM, 44.1/48 kHz, at sub-milisecond latency, over any standard XLR microphone or DMX cable
- Remote operation via shielded CAT5e cable up to 260 ft / 80 m length recommended
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 network ports
- Rugged 1U chassis for durability in portable applications
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.