Mogami 8 channel interface snakes are made using Mogami’s 8 channel multi-pair cable, the recognized standard for quality sound in the professional recording industry. These are hand assembled and machine crimped in El Segundo, CA, using the finest components available. An excellent choice for patch bays and recording interfaces where D-sub interfaces are becoming increasingly popular.
Mogami Gold DB25 to DB25 8 Channel Recording Snake Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Wired to industry standard analog pin out; fits ALL analog machines
- Rugged, noise-proof, all metal D-sub shells and state-of-the-art pin termination
- Gold contacts on all DB pins
- Easy-to-grab, extended length metal thumb screws
- Low 23.7 pF/Ft capacitance
- Mogami signature 100 percent coverage spiral shield
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.