For laptop DJ’s, sound engineers and musicians on the go, the MONO EFX The FlyBy Back Pack
is incredibly handy! MONO designed this great pack with a compact footprint, stand-up design, multiple carrying options and break-away laptop bag for infinite usability for digital musicians. With perfectly placed compartments and ultra-rugged durability, the EFX FlyBy Pack makes life on the road a little easier.
MONO EFX The FlyBy Back Pack Features
2 In 1
- Rear compartment fits a 17 inch laptop in a separate padded sleeve
- Main compartment has a cable strap and a deep space for digital controllers, hard drives and vinyls
- Detachable laptop feature to dock the main section at the hotel and take the laptop bag around town
- Comfortable messenger strap that quickly unclips when it’s time for backpack mode
- Built to military specs
- 100 percent animal free
- Waterproof shell
- Solid rubber sole
- Steel riveted handle
- Interior Length: 16 inches
- Interior Width: 12.5 inches
- Interior Depth: 5.5 inches
- Weight: 4.38 lbs.
The FlyBy is expertly designed with a detachable laptop bag making it the ultimate 2-in-1 design. Combined, the MONO EFX FlyBy keeps your gear fully organized and protected. 10 seconds later you now have a stealthy laptop bag to jet around town with (fits laptops up to 17 inches). The FlyBy also comes with a comfortable messenger strap that quickly unclips when it’s time for backpack mode.
Plug and Play
With its stand-up design, your gear is always right where you need it. The rear compartment fits a 17 inch laptop in a separate padded sleeve. The main compartment includes a cable strap for storing cables without tangles, as well as a deep space for digital controllers, hard drives and even vinyls. The outer front pockets give you on-the-fly access to cell phones, headphones, passports, adapters and more.
Wear It Out
We build our cases to military specs, using only materials with extreme resistance to abrasion and the elements. Steel-riveted handles, high-density padding and a waterproof shell insure a safe journey through harsh conditions.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.