The 2020 Distortion Wah is a combination optical, switchless wah and distortion pedal. Use Wah or distortion independently or together. Classic Wah voicing great for Rhythm or Lead work. Distortion equipped with Drive, Level and Tone controls. Buffer Circuit prevents signal loss and maintains tone. Our world famous Optical circuitry and Switchless design; simply step on pedal to engage Wah and step off to go to bypass. Perfect size at 6.85” L x 4.5” W x 2.75” H. Powers from one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter. Equipped with MQ2 custom Inductor, dual LED Indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, glow-in the dark treadle grip / toe-end logo and one-year warranty. Lifetime Warranty available with registration.
Distortion and Wah combo pedal that's perfect for crowded pedalboards, or throw it in your gig bag for when you just need one pedal to get the job done. Morley has redesigned their classic PDW Distortion circuit to feature more gain, a new tone circuit and topped it off with a Switchless Wah. Simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and hit the side switch to engage the Distortion.
Morley 2020 Distortion Wah Pedal Features
- Distortion and Wah packed into one pedal, can be used together or independently.
- Distortion circuit comes after the Wah circuit for traditional combined tone.
- Switchless Wah activation, simply step on to activate and step off to bypass.
- Our acclaimed Optical circuitry that won't wear down or get scratchy over time.
- New 20/20 Buffer circuit that prevents signal loss and maintains tone.
- 6.85" x 4.5" x 2.5" (L x W x H)
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Silent Switching, won't "pop" or bleed into audio signal when Distortion is engaged.
- MQ2 custom Inductor, LED indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, glow-in-the-dark treadle grip/toe-end logo.
- One-year warranty. Lifetime Warranty available with registration