The Innovative MN223 bridge pin puller designed for the most popular acoustic guitar pins. Changing strings just got a whole lot easier, safer & more FUN! MusicNomad's patent pending GRIP ONE sets a new higher standard for what you should expect when buying an all-in-ONE String Winder, Cutter, Puller.
Music Nomad MN223 GRIP ONE All in ONE Winder Cutter Puller Features
- All-in-ONE string winder, cutter, puller for electric & acoustic guitar, bass, ukulele, banjo & mandolin
- Unique scratch-free & clank free rubber lined head design that fits & grips virtually all tuning pegs & the narrow profile design keeps you from hitting other pegs
- Innovative precision bearing construction for effortless, silent & super fast winding with an ergonomic comfort grip centered below the bearing for a perfectly balanced spinning rotation
- String cutter is made with strong carbon steel construction and works great for all string types big & small ergonomic rubber comfort grips are a nice bonus
- Innovative bridge pin puller designed for the most popular acoustic guitar pins
No feature is overlooked, starting with the precision bearing design we invented in 2016 that makes turning the handle effortless, silent & super fast. Our innovative rubber lined head smoothly & silently slips over your tuning pegs for a scratch-free & clank-free operation compared to traditional plastic peg winders. Our contoured head design fits virtually all tuning pegs both big & small, & its narrow profile keeps you from hitting close fitted pegs on electric guitars. Our ergonomic & non-slip rubber grip handle gives you total control & comfort.
Cutting strings is a cinch! Whether big or small, use our high quality carbon steel String Cutter to effortlessly cut through all string types. Ready to pull pins? Our Bridge Pin Puller's innovative universal design allows you to pull acoustic guitar bridge pins easily. Simply slide under the pin & pull straight up. GRIP ONE is perfect for electric & acoustic guitar, bass, banjo, mandolin, ukulele & orchestral strings. Don't lose it or loan it, you'll look forward to the next time you change your strings. That's MusicNomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care.