MusicNomad’s patent pending MN676 Nut Files feature a revolutionary diamond coating & round “string-shape” blade design resulting in smooth, precision cuts. They cut & polish slots at the same time & do not drift like common toothed files. The industrial, even diamond coating cuts & polishes all the most common nut materials such as nylon, bone, graphite & TUSQ. They even work amazing on saddles.
Music Nomad added an ergonomic handle for total comfort & control of your cut, or you can remove the blade from the handle as an alternative cutting option. This custom set includes all 16 sizes starting with .010” up to .130”, they work great for electric, acoustic & classical guitars & even 5 string basses. We even include an organizational storage case to hold all 16 files and a convenient cleaning brush. That’s MusicNomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care.
Music Nomad MN676 16-Piece Diamond Coated Nut File Complete Shop Set Features
- The Entire 16 Piece Nut File Set perfect for any job, any Instrument. Includes: .010", .013", .017", .020", .024", .028", .032", .036", .042", .046", .050", .056", .065", .085", .105", .130".
- Comes with an organizational storage case and a handy cleaning brush: 12" x 7" x 2"
- Innovative diamond coated, round "string-shape" blade design that won't bend, resulting in smooth, precision cuts
- Laser engraved size on each blade plus ergonomic handle and convenient workbench hang hole
- Perfect for cutting and polishing at the same time for new or existing nut slots
- Great for all the most common nut materials such as nylon, bone, graphite & TUSQ. They even work amazing on saddles