The MXL 770 Vocal Condenser Microphone delivers professional sonics and features.
A true, phantom powered, condenser microphone with a 6-micron, 20-mm. gold-sputtered diaphragm, the MXL 770 delivers a silky up-front high end and a solid low frequency sound. The MXL 770 has a high quality FET preamp and its output is balanced with a wide dynamic range. The MXL 770 is perfectly suited for digital and analog recording.
MXL 770 Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 20 mm. Gold-sputtered, 6-micron, low distortion diaphragm
- FET preamp with balanced output
- Switchable bass cut and -10db pad
- Legendary MXL sonic characteristics
- Comes with shock mount and rugged carrying case
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.