Perfect for solo musicians, the KOMPLETE AUDIO 1 provides two individual different inputs – XLR for vocals and jack for guitar or other line instruments. It’s also ideal for podcasters, vloggers, and other creators who want to capture speech. As well providing high quality audio, it also comes with all the software needed to bring ideas to life, including MASCHINE Essentials, Ableton Live Lite, MONARK, and top NI effects for polishing recordings.
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 1 USB Audio Interface Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 2 x inputs: 1x XLR mic in with 48V phantom power, 1x jack input with individual gain control
- Outputs: Stereo RCA out for connecting to hi-fi speakers
- VU Meter for accurately adjusting levels
- Direct Monitoring: zero-latency, high-power output
- Big volume knob for easily adjusting output level
- Input/host mix allows the option to hear playback while recording
- USB 2.0 powered for maximum portability
- Audio Quality: Premium quality at 192 kHz and 24 bit
- Drivers for Mac and PC (ASIO/Core Audio/DirectSound/WASAPI)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.