Featuring a small footprint for easy portability, the KOMPLETE KONTROL M32 is ready to tap into a wide range of instruments and effects from NI and an ever-evolving list of NKS partners. Play on a best-in-class keybed, get inspired by the Smart Play features, and explore your creativity with hands-on controls – letting you fine-tune your sounds from our first micro-sized keyboard.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol M32 Keyboard Controller Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Micro-size keyboard controller with 32 keys for all your virtual instruments and effects
- Affordable entry point into the NI world
- Synth-action, custom NI keybed
- Informative OLED display for at-a-glance navigation
- Eight touch-sensitive control knobs
- Two touch strips for intuitive expression
- 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- Tag-based preset browsing via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software: Find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Smart Play: Stay in key with over 100 scales and modes, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, plus hundreds of Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-ins from leading manufacturers via the KOMPLETE KONTROL software
- Expand your library with loops and samples from Sounds.com
- Full VSTi and VST FX support
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software
- Intuitive control over Logic Pro X, GarageBand, and Ableton Live. Cubase and Nuendo integration coming in a future update to the KOMPLETE KONTROL software.
- TRS pedal input, assignable to sustain
- USB 2.0 bus powered
- Can be used as a MIDI controller
- Includes a collection of KOMPLETE instruments and effects, KOMPLETE KONTROL software, MASCHINE Essentials (full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection of samples, one shots, loops, and instruments), plus Ableton Live 10 Lite
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.