Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Audio 6
is the straight-up, no-nonsense digital vinyl system for spinning MP3s using super-tight vinyl and CD control. With the innovative Remix Decks to re-arrange track parts on the fly, it's super-easy and fun to use right out of the box. Traktor Scratch Audio 6 is designed for DJs who need rock-solid performance and amazing audio quality in a compact audio interface. Including super-tight timecode vinyl and CDs plus the full version of the flagship Traktor Scratch Pro 2 software, Traktor Scratch Audio 6 means pro credentials at a very attractive price.
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Audio 6 Features:
Easy Does It
- Digital vinyl system with innovative Remix Decks - control music files using any combination of turntables, CD decks and DJ controllers
- Plug-and-play and ultimate ease-of-use straight out of the box with included loop content and exclusive scratch sounds
- Full version of flagship Traktor Scratch Pro 2 software with Loop Recorder included
- Powerful Remix Decks allow full creative control over loops and one-shot samples - capture loops on the fly and create live remixes
- Super-tight vinyl response thanks to high-resolution 2 kHz Native Scratch timecode signal and low-latency soundcard performance
- Automatic tempo detection and SoftSync for intuitive beat matching, plus over 30 outstanding DJ performance effects to craft your trademark sound
- Hi-res TruWave waveforms show frequency-specific colors for visual mixing support with highly detailed zoom for super-precise cue points
- Crate Flick cover art browsing and full iTunes integration to find tracks quickly
- Traktor Audio 6 interface included with extra-loud, pristine sound quality: 6 inputs and 6 outputs plus 2 high-quality stereo phono preamps to connect your turntables
- Hardware Auto Detection and Direct Thru allow seamless transitions with other DJs in the booth
It's never been easier to spin digital files. Hook up the system in seconds thanks to the plug-and-play hardware and software integration. With full iTunes integration, iPod compatibility and Crate Flick cover art browsing, selecting tunes is a cinch. Intuitive TruWave colored waveforms let you see how your tracks sound before you hear them and with the SoftSync feature engaged, the software can even help you with beat-matching.
If you're coming from a purely vinyl set-up, the first thing you'll notice about Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Audio 6 is the ultra-precise Native Scratch 2 kHz control signal and 120g timecode vinyl - it feels like each MP3 is cut into the wax. Small enough to fit in any booth, the soundcard guarantees supreme audio quality with punchy outputs to rock the biggest clubs. Bright LEDs let you know exactly what's going on, and the Direct Thru feature makes swapping DJs and systems effortless.
Shape Your Style
Native Instruments Traktor Scratch Audio 6 offers an advanced selection of creative features for developing and defining your own trademark sound. Beyond the already-powerful looping and cueing functions, the ground-breaking Remix Decks provide the ultimate tool for enhancing your sets with loops, one-shot samples and your own productions. Using techniques and workflow rooted in DJ culture, you can jam, re-edit and remix while you spin - try it out with the included package of premium loops and samples. And with the exclusive scratch sounds, you get just the right resources to let your scratch skills shine.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.