The KH 120 D studio monitor is designed for use as a near-field loudspeaker or as a rear loudspeaker in larger multi-channel systems. The KH 120 D represents the latest in acoustic and electronic simulation and measurement technologies to ensure the most accurate sound reproduction possible.
Neumann KH 120 D Digital Studio Monitor Features
- Powerful titanium fabric dome
- Elliptical Mathematically Modelled Dispersion (MMD) waveguide
- Composite sandwich cone
- Long throw bass driver
- Two-color + dimmable Neumann logo
- Robust metal grille
- Large front panel ports
- Compact aluminum cabinet (magnetically shielded)
- Wide horizontal dispersion
- Narrow vertical dispersion
- One-piece front panel with no discontinuities
- Powerful analog amplifiers with large headroom
- Production consistency
- 4-position bass, low-mid and treble acoustical controls
- Wide range input gain and output level controls
- New mounting hardware options
- Separate woofer and tweeter electronic peak limiters and thermal-protection circuitry
- Analog XLR input
- Digital BNC input and buffered BNC output
It has a Mathematically Modeled Dispersion waveguide (MMD ), flexible acoustical controls, analog class-AB amplifiers, various input formats (analog and digital) and an extensive mounting hardware range. All of this provides the user with the maximum versatility over a wide variety of acoustic conditions, source equipment, and physical locations.
The KH 120 D is perfect for tracking, mixing and mastering in music, broadcast, project and post-production studios.