The Neumann MCM 114 SET Cello mic with KK 14 capsule can take any SPL. No more working against microphone tolerances. It redefines the standard for a rich, natural sound in close miking. Durable design and modularity lower the cost of ownership tremendously: You buy it once, not once a season. Every part is replaceable. You get next-level sound and a great variety of self-adjusting, pro-level mounting options.
The Miniature Clip Mic System MCM redefines the sound for close miking acoustic instruments, reduces efforts for sound check and mounting, and lowers the overall cost and investment. It might look small, but it will expand the possibilities that your key accounts can promise. And, of course, it connects to all major wireless solutions on the live market.
Neumann MCM 114 SET Cello Miniature Condenser Instrument Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Elevates electret technology to Neumann standards: Defining an audible new reference in sound for miniature close miking
- 152 dB Max SPL – one capsule for both loud and very soft instruments
- Interfaces natively with most transmitter bodypacks (3.5 mm jack / MicroDot / Lemo / 4-pin mini XLR)
- Manual assembly in Germany to achieve superior tonal consistency of microphones
- No twisted cables thanks to the gooseneck connector that allows for rotation
- Comprehensive line-up of instrument-specific mounting solutions for reliable mic placement, gentle to the instrument and easy to use
- Neumann aesthetics and handling
- Miniature Clip Mic System MCM with electret condenser capsule for close miking acoustic instruments
- Flexible gooseneck, plus versatile instrument clamps
- FIELD OF USE
- Amplified Orchestras
- Rental & Event Companies
- Theaters & Concert Venues
- Musical Productions
- Big Bands & Brass Sections
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.