Delivering an exceptional playing experience, the award-winning Nord 5 Piano series is equipped with dual piano engines, dual sample synths and twice the memory of the previous generation. With the combination of a premium Triple Sensor keybed and our exclusive Virtual Hammer Action Technology, offers unique world class sounds.
Nord Piano 5 73-Note Digital Stage Piano Features
- 73-note Triple Sensor keybed with grand weighted action
- Nord Virtual Hammer Action Technology
- Advanced Layering (2 Pianos + 2 Sample Synths)
- Advanced KB Split with optional crossfades
- Seamless Transitions
- OLED display for excellent overview
- 2 independent Piano Layers
- 2x memory for Nord Piano Library
- 120 Voice Polyphony
- Creative Piano Timbre options including Dyno filter
- 3 Dynamic Curves to suit any playing style
- Dynamic Pedal Noise with Nord Triple Pedal
- Advanced String Resonance
- Soft Release
- 2 independent Sample Synth Layers
- 2x memory for Nord Sample Library
- Soft and Bright filters
- Unison mode for rich, ensemble sounds
- Attack, Decay/Release and Dynamic controls
Advanced String Resonance
- High quality stereo effects modelled after classic stomp boxes
- Reverb with Chorale and Bright/Dark mode NEW
- Delay with Ping Pong mode
- Effect 1:
- Pan, Tremolo, Wah and Ring Modulator
- Three selectable depths for the Pan and Tremolo, rate controlled with the Effect 1 Rate knob
- Tremolo, Pan, Ring-Mod and Wah can be controlled with Control Pedal
- Effect 2:
- Phaser 1, Phaser 2, Flanger, chorus 1, Chorus 2 and vibe
- Two selectable depths for each effect
- Amp Simulations, Comp, and EQ:
- Comp/Amp - three amp/speaker simulations, Tube Overdrive
- Drive/Compression amount controlled with the Drive knob
- Three band EQ, with sweepable mid. +/- 15 dB gain/attenuation
- Global mode for EQ
- Delay Effect with Rate, Amount and Tap-tempo controls
- Ping-Pong mode
- Global mode
- Master Effects:
- Dedicated Reverb with Booth, Room, Stage, Hall and Cathedral algorithms. Dark/Bright settings and optional Chorale modulation effect.
Our unique Advanced String Resonance accurately reproduces the complex interplay of the piano strings and also adds the rich ambience of a real piano when playing with the pedal down.
Nord Triple Pedal with Dynamic Pedal Noise
The Nord Triple Pedal includes Soft and Sostenuto Pedals in addition to a unique Dynamic Sustain Pedal. The Triple Pedal also enables our Pedal Noise feature that dynamically simulates the mechanical sounds of lifting and releasing the damper mechanism.
Creative Piano Filters
The dedicated piano filters provide an additional level of sonic control, accentuating softness, mid or brilliance for the acoustic uprights and grands. The electric pianos have tailored filters that even include emulations of the legendary Dyno preamp.
A Soft Release-mode adds a slightly longer release, more suitable for legato playing, emulating a looser damper tension in an acoustic or an electromechanical instrument.
3 dynamic curves are available to suit your playing style, from heavy to light.