Enhance your creativity and performance with the powerful and versatile Circuit Rhythm workstation. A standalone sampler for the modern beatmaker, the Circuit Rhythm records samples directly to the hardware, then sliced sculpted, reversed, looped, resampled and played chromatically — all in the box. Grid FX invigorate your live performances, with lo-fi tape, stutter, beat repeat effects, and more.
Eight Sample tracks — each with their own 32-step patterns, chainable for up to 256 steps per track — provide a seamless beat making workflow. Go from a sample to a complete beat with ease using the powerful and hands-on sequencer. Grooves can be quantised or captured off-grid into the sequencer, and probability and pattern mutate controls keep your beats evolving.
Circuit Rhythm’s comprehensive connectivity includes full-size five-pin MIDI in, out, and thru, and analogue sync out, making it the perfect sampler partner to any studio rig. The built-in rechargeable battery provides up to four hours of battery life, so you can make beats on the move, and Novation Components provides a platform to load samples and backup your work.
Novation Circuit Rhythm Music Production Workstation Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 32 RGB Backlit Velocity Sensitive Pads
- 28 RGB Backlit Tactile Click Buttons
- Power button with charge status LED
- USB-C Socket
- Kensington MiniSaver Slot
- 3x MIDI DIN (In, Out, Thru)
- MicroSD card slot
- 3.5mm Sync Out
- Stereo Audio In (Mono Summed)
- Unbalanced Stereo Out
- Headphones out
- 8x Endless Encoder Macro Knobs with RGB indicators
- Volume Knob
- Master Filter Knob with centre detent
- Software Compatibility: Load Packs and samples, backup Projects and more with Novation Components (Web and standalone)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.