The very definition of versatile
NDX500 is a USB/CD media player and software controller that lets you DJ with your entire media library—anywhere. Combining comprehensive standalone functionality with deep hardware and software integration, NDX500 is capable of playing and mixing music from virtually any digital audio source. DJ with USB flash drives, CDs, and MP3 CDs without turning on your computer, or use NDX500’s built-in audio interface and USB-MIDI Mode to DJ with software.
Numark NDX500 USB CD Media Player and Controller Features
Critically acclaimed wheels
- Control DJ software and play music from USB flash drives, CDs, or MP3 CDs
- Built-in USB computer audio interface for playing back music from your Mac or PC
- Touch-sensitive scratch and search wheel for unprecedented control
- Control DJ software via USB MIDI
- Auto BPM with tap override for instant tempo analysis
- Start/stop time adjustment for vinyl-style braking
- Three hot cues for quick access to key points
- Seamless looping with stutter start for easy loop creation and integration
- Pitch tracks up or down by up to 100%
- Master Tempo preserves key while pitch-shifting
- Anti-Shock buffered skip-protection technology
- Text display for quickly and easily navigating media files
- Pre-mapped for deep integration with Serato DJ
- Class-compliant, instantly works with Windows and Mac OS X, no driver required
The touch-sensitive jog wheel gets the job done with uncanny accuracy. Scratch, search and backspin with precision and reliability in any environment—adaptive platter technology automatically calibrates itself for optimum performance regardless of humidity or environmental changes. An adjustable start/stop time lets you create vinyl-style braking and power-up/down effects.
Every DJ needs connections
All of NDX500’s controls come mapped to Serato DJ* (sold separately), so you can plug in to your Mac and PC and start performing. NDX500 also features USB Audio, allowing you to play back audio from your computer. No matter the source, all critical information is displayed on the backlit display so you can manage your library of tracks at a glance.
An extensive set of track manipulation controls lets you maneuver a set with practicality or raw creativity. The hot cues provide immediate access to key points in the track. Both a looping section and stutter start provide seamless creation of mix foundations, transitions, and more. Auto BPM counters with tap-tempo override gets to the point so you can mix with precision.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.