Another Numark first!
The NS6II has endless possibilities so your creativity can be unleashed. Featuring dual USB outs, you can connect two laptops simultaneously, connected to Serato DJ for seamless DJ hand-offs. With a push of a button you and your partner DJ can switch between two laptops and play at the same time between four channels.
Numark NS6II Professional DJ Controller Features
Built-In Hi Res Display
- Dual USB ports for DJ handoffs
- 2-inch color LCD display integrated into each jog wheel.
- Digital mixer with (2) phono/line inputs that can be mixed directly without software
- Comes with Serato DJ (full version)
- Touch-capacitive knobs
- 6-inch multi-function jog wheel with smart learning capacitive technology
- 4-channel USB Audio
- Stereo XLR outputs, Master RCA outputs, Booth RCA Outputs
- (2) 1/4” mic inputs
- Stand-alone mixer 24-bit, 44.1K audio
- USB 2.0
- 4 RCA in, 4 RCA out with (2) phono preamp
- Replaceable crossfader
- Roll bar to protect front panel control knobs
Playing to the crowd is key to the success and energy of any event. Maximize the energy and stay connected to the crowd with the built-in full-color 2-inch hi-res displays. You can monitor BPM, platter position, time remaining, pitch adjustment and keylock. Critical information that ticks all the boxes with intuitive actions to keep you focused on the performance. Your DJ senses are on fire as you select the next song in your playlist, all without ever looking at the laptop.
In addition to the dual USB outs, the NS6II is a standalone 4-channel mixer to connect turntables and external media devices. You can connect two media devices to the RCA line/phono inputs and switch between them on a dime.
Touch-capacitive frequency knobs (exclusive to Numark), with a simple touch adjust mid, low and high frequencies during the mix, for the perfect tone. With its audiophile-grade circuitry, the NS6II delivers impeccable 24-bit sound quality without compromise.
Rubber MPC performance pads give you quick access to hot cues, auto loop/roll, manual loop mode sampler and slicer. Each function duals-up with sub functions to give you access to a total of 16 velocity-sensitive pads.
• Hot Cue – Set 8 cue points within your DJ software. Secondary function (click button twice) enables hot cue + instant auto loop mode
• Auto/Roll - Pressing this button once will enter the auto looping mode (i.e. 16 bar, 8 bar, etc.). Secondary function (click button twice) enables beat-jumping once auto loop is engaged utilizing parameter keys
• Loop Mode – Activate manual loop mode and any saved loops. Secondary function (click button twice) enables a second bank of the Manual/Saved Loops section
• 8 Pad Sampler – Load custom sound samples such as tags and drops (non-velocity sensitive). Secondary function (click button twice) enables velocity sensitive pads in sampler mode
• Slicer – As the track is playing the pad will follow the beat, and when pad is engaged (rhythmically) beat will stutter per parameter. Secondary function (click button twice) will change the slicer into looping when pad is engaged temporarily.
100mm pitch fader gives you full control of tight, seamless blends across 4-channels. On the built-in display, the pitch indication can be monitored without looking at the laptop. The smoothly-resistant long pitch fader is responsive to every tick of the beat.
The full version of Serato DJ comes with the NS6II, and all you have to do is plug and play. NS6II also has an option to upgrade in Serato DJ for the DVS expansion. The DVS expansion allows you to connect external turntables for time coded vinyl control.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.