Featuring versatile modes and routing design to enhance the tone variety, the ACE of TONE is a dual overdrive pedal stacked with Tubeman MKII and Morning Star. Why? Because great guitarists love 2 overdrives to stack their tone.
In the left corner~ Tubeman with FAT mode. Tubeman offers way more clarity and gain than any classic Tubescreamer, and we modified the circuit with a useful secondary function by simply holding the foot switch~ FAT mode. It cranks way more bass response to enhance the low-end yet makes the tone warmer!
In the right corner~ Morning Star with SHINE mode. Morning Star is based on legendary Bluesbreaker circuit: very transparent, low gain drive. Like our Morning Star, it also features a simple FOOT SWITCH HOLD to engage the iconic SHINE mode. In SHINE mode, you can get way more treble sound to make your tone crystal-clear.
Versatile routing and toggle switches. You can adjust the order as MS->TM or TM->MS. On the top side, you can toggle BF/TB switch for Buffer-Bypass or True-Bypass, and 9V/18V switch to 18V for internal double voltage for wider dynamic range.
NUX Ace Of Tone Dual Stackable Overdrive Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 2 classic overdrive circuits in one compact enclosure.
- Versatile modes and routing design to enhance the tone variety.
- Input: Connect your guitar side to INPUT jack.
- Output: Connect the OUTPUT signal to amp side.
- EXT. SW: You can use external foot controller (like NUX NMP-2) to remote this pedal.
- BF / TB Toggle Switch: BF means Buffer-Bypass, TB means True-Bypass. You can choose BF while you connect with several pedals in your signal chain to solve tone-loss situation.
- 18V/9V Toggle Switch: ACE of TONE can double the voltage internally while you toggle to 18V position, that can increase dynamic range and headroom.
- DC Jack: Use ONLY: 9V Negative Tip power with 100mA. sold separately
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.