Upgrade your effects arsenal so dive-in and experience the most versatile delay pedal ever:
Duotime offers analog delay, tape echo, digital delay, modulation delay, and verb delay. Ultra-musical and easy to operate, Duotime NDD-6 is a real stereo delay pedal with independent time / sub-division & repeat knobs.
NUX Duotime NDD-6 Dual Delay Engine Features
- PARAMETER controls the hardness of the repeat signals, so you can feel the unique compressed filter.
- MOD Delay (20ms~1499ms) is based on the Ibanez DML algorithm; a weird and wonderful modulation delay. It was released in the 80's with experimental nature. We selected the most wonderful aspects highlighting the musical time sync modulation rate offering a simple, seamless romantic tone.
- VERB Delay (80ms~1000ms) is the way to make your delay sound 3 dimensional. Similar to our Atlantic Delay & Reverb, we added Shimmer into the Plate reverb algorithm. It became the iconic sound of our NUX reverb. Inspired by Kit Tang, the famous Hong Kong studio guitarist, Jamtrackcentral® artist, a master of different reverb parallels with different frequency bands to add to his effect yielding an authentic 3 dimensional sound. So we combined parallel digital delay, plate reverb, and various filter shimmers to offer you an unmatched sacred atmosphere to explore.
- PARAMETER controls the Plate reverb and shimmer mix.
- LEVEL Knob:Controls the delay mix level.When using ENTER LOOP mode, the LEVEL knob will become your LOOP LEVEL to control Phrase Loop volume.
- Delay Type Selector: This is a 5-way rotary switch. You can choose the delay type as ANALOG, TAPE, DIGI, MOD., and VERB.
- PARAMETER: For Analog Delay, PARAMETER controls Modulation Depth. Increase to get wider modulated sound.
- For Tape Echo, PARAMETER controls signal saturation. Increase to get more saturated and distorted sound.
- For Digi Delay, PARAMETER controls signal hardness. Increase to get a more compressed and brighter sound.
- For Mod Delay, PARAMETER controls Modulation Depth. Increase to get a wider modulated sound.
- For Verb Delay, PARAMETER controls Reverb and Shimmer mix level. Increase to get more depth and a 3 dimensional feeling.
- TIME 1: Controls delay1's delay time. When in Tap Tempo, it becomes a sub-division according to current parameter.
- REPEAT 1: Controls delay1's number of repeats.
- TIME 2: Controls delay2's delay time. When in Tap Tempo, it becomes a sub-division according to current parameter.
- REPEAT 2:Controls delay2's number of repeats.
- TAP Footswitch: Tap this foot switch to adjust the speed and delay sub-division.
Analog Delay (40ms~402ms) is based on the bucket-brigade device (BBD), discrete-time analog delay. The PARAMETER tweaks your modulation depth. When LEVEL and REPEAT are at maximum, turn down the TIME KNOB to zero, and experience the natural infinite feedback of the old school BBD delay.
Tape Echo (55ms~552ms) is based on RE-201 Tape Echo algorithm with NUX Core Image Technology. Use the PARAMETER to tweak the Saturation, and feel the distorted sound decay. Just like the real tape echo machine, when you adjust LEVEL and REPEAT to maximum, try adjusting the time knob down to zero, and you have infinite feedback and pitch shift flange.
Digi Delay (80ms~1000ms) is based on the modern digital delay algorithm with magic compression and filter. After reviewing decades of delay algorithm evolution, we noticed musicians were not satisfied with the mathematical digital delay sound. So we added a bit of non-digital flavor—making the sound much more musical.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.