Re-defining delay, the Konsequent Mini Pedal features a very subtle warm and natural sounding effect that has a great impact on your music. Excellent digital delay is more than the simple repetition of sound. It’s a dynamic creation of consecutive sound . . . desired consequence. When great sound engineers mix multiple delays into a guitar recording track, there are some inherent challenges: Increase the rhythmic complexity without losing definition. The desired effects can range from trippy to groovy . . . or a blend of both. Konsequent packs an array of internal processors that replicate the very sound experienced studio engineers were perfecting in the 1980’s using expensive rack-mount digital delay systems.
The Konsequent does it at a fraction of the cost, and with the convenience of a mini-pedal.
NUX Konsequent Delay with Dual Tap Tempo Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- NUX’s Intelligent Digital Processor, designed to reduce annoying interference caused by audio peak.
- NUX’s Analog Processor plus Saturation-Simulator offering an abundance of overdrive range.
- TAP TEMPO MODES:
- GROOVE PATTERN (Dotted 8). Multi-Delay Output.
- REGULAR PATTERN (Simple Delay) Warm, yet purposefully defined
- Luminous knobs for low light visibility
- Buffered or True Bypass
- Strong and lightweight aluminum die-cast chassis
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.