The most versatile Rane One case in the market! Built for a better user experience, the FZGSRANEONEW1BL case comes with a V-shape removable front panel for easy, innate access to the controller's front adjustment knobs, ports and buttons. A cable port hole and a spacious open area behind the controller compartment are available for cable management.
Odyssey FZGSRANEONEW1BL Flight Case Features
- Removable 1U 19" Rack Mount Rails Below the Controller Space
- Rack Rails Can Be Positioned for Front or Rear Mounting *Additional 1U Rack Rail Kits Are Optional
- Removable V-cut Front Access Panel
- Patented Removable Glide Style Platform with 3 Cable Port Holes. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform -must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
- Bottom Rubber Feet
- Roller Wheels for Easy Transport
- Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
- Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
- Exclusive Patent Pending Bevel Foam Interior
- Bottom Cable Port, Perfect for Cable Management
- Recessed Handle and Latches
- Glide Platform Shelf: 33.75”W x 12”D
- Glide Platform Tension Latches
- Note: DJ gear sold separately
This case improves upon the Odyssey case by adding a 19" 1U rack space underneath of the controller compartment. The addition of the 1U rack space further organizes your gig gear such as the wireless mic system, the power strip, the drive rack, or the storage drawer into the case. If the rack space is not needed, the rack mounting hardware can be removed to make storage for your other essential gear.
The case also comes with Odyssey's acclaimed patented Glide Style™ (GS) laptop platform. The gliding platform for the FZGSRANEONEW1BL measures 33.75" x 12". The gliding platform extends your gig performance and efficiency by providing an additional convenient, easily reachable area above the controller for your laptop and other gear like the microphone or the headphone.
The case has built-in roller wheels for easy transport. Bottom of the case has rubber feet for enhanced stability on flat surfaces. The case was also built with heavy-duty ball corners and hardware to withstand impact.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.