Ideal for beginning and professional drummers alike. This complete package will withstand even the most demanding practice sessions. The adjustable stand allows use while standing or sitting and features sturdy tubular construction. The tilting pad itself provides a realistic feel and bounce but is quiet enough to be used almost anywhere. A durable gig bag is included, designed to carry the pad, stand and your favorite sticks and accessories.
On Stage DFP5500 Drum Practice Pad Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Feels and sounds like a drum, but is portable and quiet enough to use almost anywhere.
- 8" diameter provides realistic drumming surface. Durable enough for hard-hitting practices.
- Hard outer plastic retainer simulates a drum rim, provides added durability.
- Adjustable pad tilt to accommodate any style.
- Pad can be used with or without stand.
- Height adjustable folding tripod stand accommodates sitting or standing.
- Steel tripod legs for stability.
- Non-slip rubber feet.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.