The On Stage MIX-400 Mobile Equipment Stand provides sturdy, easy-to-move access to mixing or performance gear. The side rails and front bumper adjust to hold equipment of various sizes firmly in place. Adjustable height and tilt angle enable positioning of the device for comfortable operation. Heavy-duty construction and five base legs deliver balance and stability to reliably support gear. For ease of movement and precise placement, the base rolls on casters that can lock for stationary use. Features a headphone hanging rack for storage of headphones or cables. To simply storage and transportation, the stand disassembles into three pieces.
On Stage MIX-400 V2 Mobile Equipment Stand Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Wide, heavy-duty base delivers balance and stability for dependable equipment support
- Stand moves easily on its rolling base and locking casters hold it safely
- Height adjusts to a comfortable level for controlling devices while sitting or standing
- Support arms flip to provide either front bumpers or brackets for mounting 1U rack gear
- Headphone-handing rack securely stores up to four sets of headphones
- Disassembles into three pieces for ease of storage and transportation
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.