The On Stage MS7201QTR Quarter Turn Round Base Microphone Stand
provides the classic look and stability of a weighted round base stand but adds great functionality thanks to its instant threadless quarter-turn end! The threadless end mates with a unique J-slot in the familiar round base of the MS7201QTR. Simply push down and rotate the shaft 1/4-turn clockwise to lock, or push down and rotate 1/4-turn counter-clockwise to remove.
This great design by On Stage makes stripped threading a thing of the past. The sheer convenience of the MS7201QTR means users who prefer weighted stands, yet opt for tripods to save setup/tear down time, can now setup a quality weighted base stands instantly.
On Stage MS7201QTR Quarter Turn Round Mic Stand Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Push down and rotate the shaft 1/4-turn clockwise to lock, or push down and rotate 1/4-turn counter-clockwise to remove
- 10-inch round base constructed from sand-cast steel for strength
- Six rubber feet on the underside of the base keep the stand stable
- Die-cast steel mid-point clutch effortlessly allows height adjustments from 34 to 60 inches
- The entire stand sports a scratch-resistant finish and is built to last gig after gig
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.