The On Stage Our PRZ1030 Percussion Z Rod is a sturdy stem that's properly sized and textured for securing percussion instruments to mounting brackets or percussion racks. The rod's Z shape enables precise placement of percussion instruments at various distances from the player or other gear. Five sections of knurled surface prevent slipping to increase the stability of mounted equipment. Steel construction delivers strength for instrument support while chrome plating prevents corrosion.
On Stage Our PRZ1030 Percussion Z Rod Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Steel rod provides strength for dependable attachment of percussion accessories to mounting brackets or percussion racks
- Z-Shaped rod enables positioning of percussion in multiple orientations and at various distances from the player or other gear
- Five sections of knurled surface prevent slipping to keep mounted equipment securely in place
- 9.5 mm diameter rod accepts a wide range of hand-percussion instruments and accessories such as cowbells, woodblocks, and tambourines
- Diameter : 9.5mm
- Construction : Chrome-plated steel
- Length : 13"
- Width : 3.5"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.