Improve your sound in the overall mix by getting your amp off the floor and tilted. The RS7501 is a tilt-back amp stand constructed with a heavy-duty steel tripod base that adjusts to accommodate various sized amps. More importantly, it features 5 tilt positions that allow for optimal sound. The fold-and-go RS7501 is perfect for the road and it even includes a 5/8" threaded end allowing musicians to add a mic or boom. Both the black EVA rubber amp holders and foam padded collar that slides along the upper shaft protects the amp from scratches and dings.
Now includes the MSA7500CB! A 22" boom arm with a 7" adjustable mini boom arm designed for use with the popular RS7500 Tiltback Amp Stand. Full articulation allows any style of microphone to be positioned for close or medium-distance miking. The proven Posi-Lok clutch design is safe to use with even the most valuable microphones. Includes 2 cable clips to secure loose mic cords.
On Stage RS7501 Amp Stand with Boom Arm Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Heavy-duty steel tripod base adjusts to accommodate various sized amps
- Back leg adjusts to five tilt positions for optimal angle adjustment
- Easily folds for compact storage and portability
- 28" Leg span ensures stability
- Adjustable foam padded sleeves prevent vibrations
- Black EVA prevents slipping, scratches, and dings
- Includes 22" Boom arm with 7" adjustable mini boom
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.