Raise speaker performance with the SS7764B speaker stand! The SS7764B features an internal Air-Lift center piston that provides 40 lbs. of lift assist to counteract the weight of the speaker. Thanks to this pneumatic assist, it is easy, safe, and fast for one person to lift and lower a mounted speaker cabinet.
Overall stand height is adjustable from 47” to 74”, perfect for getting sound above heads and to the back of the room. For stability, the center shaft is marked at the exact position where the tripod leg housing creates the optimal 45° angle for the legs. These aluminum legs work with the steel center shaft to blend light weight and strength for a truly portable yet sturdy stand.
On Stage SS7764B AirLift Speaker Stand Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Self rising center tube helps do the lifting and lowering; easy one person operation
- Internal Air-Lift center piston provides 40 lbs of lifting power
- 50lb max capacity
- 1 3/8” Upper shaft tubing
- Tripod base design with added leg braces provides a stable foundation
- Applications: Mid-size speakers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.