The DS8200 features a patent-pending Rocker-Lug which allows this desktop mic stand to tilt up to a 40° angle, making a boom arm unnecessary for most uses. Tilts and stays in position with no knobs to tighten. Also, the height is adjustable from 9" - 14 1/4". Threaded to fit most mic clips. Convenience and ease-of-use make the Adjustable Desktop Rocker-Lug Mic Stand ideal for home recording; podcasts; DJs; stage performances; and kick drum, amps, and pianos.
On Stage Stands DS8200 Desktop Rocker-Lug Microphone Stand Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 6" Diameter Sand-Cast base weighs 3 lbs.
- 5 non-slip rubber feet for stability.
- Height Adjustable from 9 - 14.25"
- Rocker-Lug allows shaft to tilt up to 40" off the vertical
- 5/8" -27 solid threaded end
- Die-cast steel clutch
- Black Powder Coat
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.