With modern design and build techniques, the BJF-S66 captures the essence of that famed mid-60's sound, while being small and light enough to fit into a gig bag and robust enough to handle the rigors of the road.
One Control BJF S66 Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- Power Output: 66 watts into 8 Ohms, 100 watts into 4 Ohms, 30 watts into 16 Ohms
- Rhythm Channel has Gain and Master and Reverb Level and Reverb Decay.
- Lead channel has Gain and Master and Reverb Level and Reverb Decay.
- EQ: Common to both channels.
- Effects Loop Send and Return
- Channels are switchable via optional footswitch or separate single latch footswitch
- Each channel has dedicated reverb controls for level and decay.
- Tremolo has depth and speed controls and is switchable via optional footswitch, separate single latch footswitch or manually switched on/off.
- Bright switch: +10dB at 4KHz - Bright switch is tuned to avoid tinnitus- inducing treble.
- The optional footswitch draws power from the amplifier and contains a memory of last setting.
- Power amp is a Class D design and is highly power efficient.
- Reverb is a digital BJF design.
- Preamp is a discrete solid state all analog signal path for pure tone.
Based on the legendary American black-face amp, the ultra compact BJF-S66 features 2 channels - rhythm and lead, with adjustable lead boost - plus 3-band EQ controls, a bright switch, channel-specific reverb level and decay controls, and tremolo controls.
It uses an extremely efficient Class D power amp design, and the preamp is a discrete, solid-state all analog signal path for pure tone.
The rear panel features an Effects Loop Send/Return, Preamp Out, Speaker Out and footswitch inputs. Channel select, FX loop (on/off), and tremolo (on/off) are all optionally controllable via footswitch, either separately or using the custom FS-P3 3-way footswitch (sold separately).
The BJF-S66 can drive speakers from 4 ohms to 16 ohms. Power output: 100W @ 4 Ohms / 66W @ 8 ohm / 30W @ 16ohm.