An all-analogue amp recreation, the DELUXE61 captures the thick overdrive tones and beautiful bias tremolo of the revered Fender Brown Deluxe amp. Origin has gone to great Lengths to recreate every detail of this iconic amplifier, bringing you the tones, feel and response of this classic combo in one industrial-grade pedal.
First released in 1961, this modest, little amp is still one of history’s most sought-after guitar tones, thanks largely to its tremolo circuit. Bias tremolo is considered by many to be the most musical of all the tremolo types due to its natural, pulsating character. Because the tremolo acts on the amp’s output valves, overdriven sounds will let you “play through” the tremolo. The effect disappears when you pick hard, slowly fading back in as the note dies away – you can control the tremolo effect with your picking dynamics or your guitar’s volume knob!
The DELUXE61’s circuit includes an entire push-pull output stage, complete with an output transformer and reactive load, which means this pedal’s tremolo is every bit as responsive as the real thing – but with the added versatility of tap tempo and a speed multiplier switch.
With our powerful Post-Drive EQ, the warm cleans and gritty overdrive of the DELUXE61 will always sound their best, whether it’s plugged into an amp, a flat power amp or direct to a recording interface or PA.
Origin DELUXE61 Amp Tremolo and Drive Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- All-Analogue Amp Recreation Including:
- Rich clean tones and growly overdrive voiced after the 1961 Fender® Brown Deluxe
- True bias tremolo with authentic, touch-sensitive dynamic response
- Complete valve amp-style signal path using discrete, transistor-based circuitry
- Flexible, Intuitive Controls:
- Footswitch input jack for tap tempo and effects swither integration
- Powerful tone-shaping POST-DRIVE EQ
- Peerless Build Quality:
- High-current, low-noise electronics
- Ultra-high input impedance
- High-quality buffered bypass
- Advanced power supply filtering and protection
- Premium components throughout
- Designed and built in England
- The only pedal to capture the sound of power valve bias tremolo.
- Reactive overdrive design for realistic feel and authentic sound.
- Comprehensive Post-Drive EQ section to seamlessly match RevivalTREM to your amp.
- Tour grade, all metal construction.
- Effects system integration for convenient control.
- High-impedance buffered bypass with silent switching.
- Designed and built in England.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.