The front-panel filter controls take fine-tuning the pedal to the next level, with variable shelf and cut frequency controls and a fully adjustable secondary boost/cut EQ.
From searing lead tones to super-saturated chords and palm-muted riffs, the RevivalDRIVE Hot Rod delivers two channels of aggressive high-gain tone with tons of tweakability, including a fully adjustable mid boost, the unique GHOST control and comprehensive RE-AMP EQ controls.
Using all-analogue components and replacing the valves with discrete transistor-based circuitry, we’ve recreated every stage of the signal path you’d find inside a vintage valve amp. This includes not only the preamp, phase inverter, power amp and rectifier stages, but also a synthesised mains power signal to let the RevivalDRIVE Hod Rod sound and interact just like a classic valve amplifier.
We have unearthed and analysed some of the most influential mods created by notable amp techs of the early ‘70s then applied them to the RevivalDRIVE Hot Rod’s valve amp-style signal path. These mods pushed the sonic boundaries of these classic amps and ushered in an era of heavy rock bands and super-saturated guitar tones. The result is a pedal that retains the RevivalDRIVE’s astonishingly amp-like response but covers a completely new expanse of tonal territory.
Origin Effects RevivialDRIVE Hot Rod Custom Distortion Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Dual Class-A preamp stages
- Phase inverter and push-pull power amp stages
- Built-in reactive speaker load
- Solid-state and valve-styled rectifier channels
- Preamp and bright cap voicing switches
- Dry/O.D. blend control
- Fully variable mid boost
- Powerful re-amp EQ
- High-current, low-noise electronics
- Ultra-high input impedance
- Silent switching
- High-quality “signal-conditioning” bypass mode
- Premium components throughout
- Advanced power supply filtering and protection
- PSU Spec. 120mA @ 9V, centre-negative (PSU not included)
- Optional footswitch allows remote mid boost engage and dry blend override
- Designed and built in England
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.