Taking inspiration from the legendary amp techs of the ‘70s and ‘80s, Origin Effects has have taken their RevivalDRIVE Compact pedal and pushed it to its limits - more gain, more sustain and more aggression. The RD Compact Hot Rod is the latest in the RevivalDRIVE lineage and it packs huge, hot-rodded amp tones into a compact enclosure.
The RD Compact Hot Rod recreates the entire signal path of a classic, modified valve amp using all-analogue transistor circuitry, right down to the push-pull output stage and specially designed power supply which introduces just the right amount of “sag”. This super-realistic pedal not only replicates the sounds but also the dynamics and feel of coveted hot-rodded amps.
Origin RevivalDRIVE Compact Hot Rod Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Unabridged valve amp-style signal path recreated in all-analogue electronics
- Class-A preamp stage with realistic, “hot-rodded” amp gain-staging
- Full control of tone, dynamic response and distortion characteristics
- Wide gain range, from clean to full-on saturation
- Powerful Post-Drive EQ tailors the pedal’s voicing to suit any amp
- Premium components throughout
- Designed and built in England
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.