More than just a tremolo pedal, the RevivalTREM also delivers a deliciously chewy and rich Brown Fender-style overdrive tone that interact with the bias tremolo effect just like the real thing.
The RevivalTREM is the first ever pedal to faithfully recreate power tube bias tremolo, the sought-after effect found in a handful of classic amps from the late ‘50s and early ‘60s.
Origin RevivalTREM Bias Tremolo Pedal Features
- Authentic valve amp-style signal path recreated in all-analogue electronics
- True bias tremolo with switchable wave shapes
- Realistic vintage amp tones voiced after the Brown Fender Deluxe
- Powerful Post-Drive EQ for matching with a variety of guitar amps, power amps, and mixers.
- Footswitch input for tap tempo, remote tremolo on/off and effects switcher integration
- High-current, low-noise electronics
- Ultra-high input impedance
- Silent switching
- High-quality buffered bypass mode
- Premium components throughout
- Advanced power supply filtering and protection
- PSU Spec. 120mA @ 9V, centre-negative (PSU not included)
- Designed and built in England
Based on the RevivalDRIVE platform, the RevivalTREM houses a complete valve amp-style signal path recreated in all-analogue electronics.
This allows it to recreate the uniquely musical and dynamically responsive bias tremolo effect at circuit level, while also offering a broad palette of stunning clean and overdriven amp tones voiced after the Brown Fender Deluxe.
A range of modern features, including switchable wave shapes, tap tempo, rhythmic subdivisions and effects switcher integration, bring modern convenience to the RevivalTREM’s authentic vintage tones.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.