With the launch of the Concorde MKII, Ortofon has listened to the demands of vinyl DJs of all types to develop a superior cartridge series with an unprecedented level of durability, groove holding, and sound quality. The new Concorde Scratch Single, which is redesigned from the ground-up, features a more robust stylus tip with larger cut-out, as well as a replaceable textured grip and handle.
The Concorde Scratch cartridge provides maximum scratch performance, offers high output, stability, and increased tracking ability. Easy connectivity to the tonearm makes setup quick and easy in any performance scenario. Since the launch of the original Concorde cartridges more than 25 years ago, DJs have embraced the convenience, sound quality, and industrial design of the Concorde.
Ortofon Concorde MKII Scratch Turntable Cartridge Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Fully redesigned for better durability, groove holding, and sound quality
- More robust stylus tip with larger cut-out
- Wider grip area for easier handling
- Replaceable textured grip and tapered handle
- Quick and convenient tonearm connection
- Attractive split housing and one-piece metal tonearm fitting
- Stylus seats tightly onto cartridge body with tactile feedback
- Provides maximum scratch performance
- High output for aggressive, energetic sound quality
- Increased tracking ability for best groove holding capability
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.