Ortofon proudly presents the VNL cartridge – a model tailored uniquely to the unrelenting demands of modern turntablists and portablists.
At Ortofon, we have always studied the feedback of our customers and how they utilize our products. Skilled DJs demand specialized tools that can help them push their creativity to the edge – consistently testing the boundaries in the realm of performance. Understanding this and reflecting our extensive experience in industrial design and technological know-how.
Three (3) different feels to fine-tune your performance. To match the multiple applications of modern DJs the VNL Introduction Package includes 3 different styli with suspension types of varying feel and rigidity:
VNL I compliance, dynamic lateral 16 µm/m N - Flexible
VNL II compliance, dynamic lateral 15 µm/m N - Rigid
VNL III compliance, dynamic lateral 14 µm/m N - Firm
DJs can easily identify which stylus type best suits their individual DJ style and enables their absolute best performance capability.
Ortofon VNL DJ Cartridge Introductory Package Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Extra resistance to hardcore scratching and back spinning
- High tracking performance for both DVS usage and real vinyl
- Optimal balance of output and of sound quality
- Ultrasonic welding of the components ensures high rigidity and freedom from resonances.
- Robotic assembly of stylus assembly offers high precision and uniformity of industrial production.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.