The Sound Edge are cutting hi-hats for precise playing in wide-ranging styles. Bright, crisp, sharp. Wide range, clean mix. Very responsive feel. Crisp stick sound, energetic open sound. Bright, defined chick.
- Bright, crisp and sharp with well-defined chick Cutting, energetic open sound Hand-hammered bell and bow with hand-trued edges Made in Switzerland with over 100 years of cymbal making experience
- Pair Paiste's 900 Series Sound Edge hi-hats combine every drop of their 100+ years of cymbal-making knowledge to deliver articulate, responsive hats that react perfectly to your playing style
- The medium top and medium-heavy bottom pair very well with one another
- However, the bottom cymbal features additional machine hammering along the edge to create better response and articulation between the top and bottom cymbals
- That’s where the Sound Edge gets its name from
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.