Introducing the revolutionary mallet STATION Adjustable Range Electronic Mallet Controller. Designed in partnership with Keith Mc Millen Instrument, the mallet STATION brings next-generation technology to the 21st century mallet percussionist. The malletSTATION model EM1 is a full sized 3.0 octave adjustable range electronic mallet controller designed for all players in any genre, from the beginning student through the gigging professional.
Pearl EM1 Electronic Mallet Station Features
- USB Powered MIDI Mallet Keyboard Controller
- Universal Compatibility through phone/tablet/laptop
- Tech-Forward Design featuring KMI Smart Fabric Sensors
- Low Note, Adjustable, User defined 3.0 Octave Range
- Accidental “Gap Caps” for visual cues when low note range is adjusted
- Customizable mallet dampening and aftertouch modes for realistic performance techniques
- Natural feeling soft silicone keys, all-weather playing surface
- MIDI Assignable buttons and faders for customized control and functions
- 3 MIDI assignable pedal inputs for expression and sustain
- Hybrid Aluminum and Steel Chassis Design for durability and stability
- Optional MIDI Expander to use external MIDI Hardware (sold separately)
- Flexible mounting on desktop, X-stand, or module mounts (sold separately)
- Mounting plates, stands, cases, covers, and other peripherals available separately
- iOS compatibility requires Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter (sold separately)
The adjustable low note range function allows you to set the fundamental diatonic note of the instrument to what you need—low D xylophone? No problem! The malletSTATION is powered exclusively by Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, and Android devices through USB Bus Power, allowing performance almost anywhere with minimal set-up and equipment.
Designed in collaboration with Keith McMillen Instruments, malletSTATION’s tech-forward design features KMI’s Smart Fabric Sensor technology allowing the silicone bar material to have an extremely sensitive, natural response, including mallet dampening and aftertouch control, and all can be easily tailored to your individual playing style.
The EM1 features a master control section, with 3 programmable faders, 4 programmable buttons, and the fixed function low note and octave shift buttons. In addition, three assignable pedal inputs allow for flexibility in performance such as sustain, expression, or any MIDI parameter of your choice. These controls are fully programmable through a software editor so changing your configuration is as easy as clicking a mouse.
The EM1 malletSTATION is also the most affordable mallet percussion controller on the market. The ultra-thin, lightweight chassis allows for easy portability, and the flexible mounting options provide many different ways of using your instrument. This is the only controller that will grow with you throughout your playing career—from music apps on your phone or tablet, to professional digital audio workstations and sound libraries—your sounds, and even the instruments you play, are only limited by the software you run.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.