In 1975, Peavey revolutionized the working man’s loudspeaker with the SP1. Now, Peavey does it again with the Dark Matter series of enclosures. Thanks to its new advanced DSP-equipped power section, the Dark Matter series outperforms any existing enclosure in its category. These high-S.P.L. (Sound Pressure Level) enclosures feature modern styling.
Peavey DM115 Dark Matter Powered PA Subwoofer Features
- Vented bass powered subwoofer enclosure
- 15 inch heavy duty woofer
- Power amp has forced air cooling for maximum reliability
- Internal line level low-pass/high-pass crossover network
- Fully adjustable KOSMOS for increased bass impact
- XLR/1/4 inch combo jack input
- Two high-pass XLR outputs, one full range thru XLR output
- Phase switch for phase reversal of subwoofer
- Ground lift for lifting cable shield from ground
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill
- Steel handles
- Compact dimensions for a 15 inch woofer based sub
- Threaded pole mount with speaker pole included
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.25 x 16.75 x 23 inches
- Weight: 71 lbs./32.2 kg.
The Dark Matter LCD display and associated selector knob allow users to choose various parameters of operation for the DSP-based EQ. This includes bass and treble control access, as well as EQ presets for different applications or speaker positions/locations. These presets provide users with a highly flexible method of configuring the powered speaker system for a specific use with minimal time and effort.
The DM 115 Subwoofer provides powerful low end with fully adjustable KOSMOS for increased bass impact, and feature forced air-cooled power amps for optimum reliability.
The ultra-reliable Dark Matter series enclosures are built tough with steel grilles and rugged injection molded cabinets. Their convenient design allows for use as floor monitors or pole-mounted speakers. Perfect for band, DJ or other musical applications, the Dark Matter enclosures produce crystal clear professional audio.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.