The Peavey Ecoustic E208 amplifier
is a highly versatile amplification systems designed for acoustic instruments, vocals and line-level devices such as samplers and audio players in performance and rehearsal applications. The Ecoustic E208 is rated at 30 watts peak and 20 watts RMS, and has a compact, lightweight design that make it ideal for rehearsals. The Ecoustic E208 features a built-in analog chorus and real spring reverb, and includes a headphone output for quiet practicing. It also features a built-in analog chorus and reverb, and includes headphone outputs for quiet practicing.
Peavey Ecoustic E208 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 20 watts of power RMS, 30 watts peak
- Two channels
- Solid-state preamp
- 2 x 8 inch premium full-range loudspeakers
- 1/4 inch input on channel 1 and combo XLR-1/4 inch input on channel 2
- Headphone output
- Analog chorus
- Spring reverb
- Separate level controls for each channel
- Dedicated EQ for each channel
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.