As part of Peavey’s MAX collection, the MAX 250 has the power, sound and features to be a go-to amp for bassists of all types! Created especially for performers, the MAX collection has been thoughtfully designed with features that bring out your best at every gig. From your most nuanced notes to chest rattling performances, the MAX Series is ready. The built-in Kosmos-C bass enhancement feature adds harmonics and subharmonics to give you maximum tone. Also included is an advanced version of our DDT speaker protection technology. This clip-limiting tech is great for slapping and other loud playing scenarios.
Whether you are live on stage, recording, or rehearsing, the MAX has the capabilities you need. Click on the bass-specific chromatic tuner for a quick tune up. Utilize the external speaker out or EFX loop to flex to your needs. The ultra-quiet DI output is perfect to allow you to connect with the P.A. system while retaining control and assuring a great tone.
Peavey MAX 250 Bass Amplifier Combo Features
- Up to 250 watts of power
- Premium speakers
- DDT speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with TransTube gain boost
- Three-band EQ with Overdrive, Contour, Mid-Shift, Bright, and Kosmos-C switches
- Tuned, ported enclosures
- Kosmos-C low-end enhancement
- Built-in direct output with ground lift
- 1/8 inch aux input
- 1/8 inch headphones output
- Chromatic tuner with mute
- Unique cabinet design allows for superior high-frequency dispersion in tight spaces