The Peavey PV 5300 Powered Mixer
is an all-in-one powered mixer, providing up to four combination XLR and 1/4 inch inputs using premium Peavey microphone preamps, and 200 watts of peak power for crystal clear audio reproduction.
The Peavey PV 5300 uses exclusive and patented features to accurately help improve tone and clarity of vocals. Our patented and revolutionary FLS Feedback Locating System quickly and easily identifies and removes feedback. Footswitchable, built-in reverb complements the already feature-packed unit. Connect almost anything to this versatile mixer via the onboard 1/4 inch, RCA and 1/8 inch mini jacks.
Peavey PV 5300 Powered Mixer Features:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- FLS Feedback Locating System
- Combination XLR and 1/4 inch input jack
- 5-band graphic EQ with FLS
- Master mute for channels 1-4
- On-board digital reverb
- RCA, 1/8 inch media input
- Dual power amp section
- RCA record outputs
- LED meter bridge
- Power amp sub-sonic filtering
- Footswitchable effects defeat
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.