The light weight and portable PV115D PA powered speaker delivers high fidelity and impressive power using Peavey's patented and legendary speaker and power amp technology. The PV115D is now powered with class D technology. A lightweight and portable loudspeaker, the PV115D delivers unparalleled performance and value.
With 400 watts Peak power handling, the Peavey PV115D Powered Speaker has an 8 ohm Full Range speaker out to run an additional passive 8 ohm enclosure, like Peavey's PV115, providing an additional 400 watts making it an impressive 800 watts (2x400 watts) peak when powering the second speaker.
Peavey PV115D PA Powered Speaker Features
- 400 Watts peak available power
- 800 Watts peak available power when connecting an additional passive 8 Ohm enclosure to the speaker out
- Two-way powered sound reinforcement enclosure
- DDT compression/anti-clipping protection
- Signal input via combo female XLR/ 1/4 phone jack, providing balanced operation
- Constant directivity tweeter horn, 60° X 40°
- Contour switch provides bass and treble lift
- Heavy-duty crossover network with high frequency driver protection
- Steel handles and protective corners
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grill with powder coat finish
- RX 14 titanium diaphragm compression driver, with 1.4 titanium diaphragm
- Steel pole mount adaptor
- Peavey exclusive 15 inch heavy-duty woofer with 2 3/8 inch voice coil and 50 oz. magnet
- T-Nut speaker mounting
- Class-D powered system with up to 800 W total peak available power
- Power amp output jack available to power another passive speaker
- Carpet covered trapezoidal enclosure
A long tradition in sound reinforcement, the PV115D is housed in durable wooden, carpet-covered enclosures with a built-in pole mount. The PV115D powered enclosure delivers 400 watts of bass-pounding, distortion-free sound utilizing Peavey's DDT compression. CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.