The surprisingly light weight Peavey PV215D Powered PA Speaker
delivers high fidelity and impressive power using Peavey's patented and legendary speaker and power amp technology. The PV215D gives 400 watts of clean power through dual 15 inch speakers for a great full range sound which is perfect for DJ’s, live bands, presentations and much more!
Peavey PV215D Powered PA Speaker Features
- 400 watt powered enclosure
- DDT compression
- RX14 titanium compression driver
- 2 - 15 in. High performance woofers with 2.375 in. voice coil
- LED signal present and DDT activation indicator
- Rugged carpet covered enclosure
- Combination 1/4 in. and XLR input
- XLR and 1/4 in. through outputs
- Housed in a durable wooden, carpet covered enclosure
The Peavey PV Series, the best selling wood-construction loudspeaker enclosures in North America, is now powered with class D technology. Peavey proudly debuts the PV215D, a lightweight and portable loudspeaker enclosure which utilizes Peavey's legendary loudspeaker and class D power amp technology to deliver unparalleled performance and value.
A long tradition in sound reinforcement, the PV Series enclosures are housed in durable wooden, carpet-covered enclosures with a built-in pole mount. The PV215D powered enclosures deliver 400 watts of bass-pounding, distortion-free sound utilizing Peavey's DDT compression. CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.