PVX 10 loudspeaker delivers superior sound quality by utilizing advanced materials such as the roadworthy molded polypropylene exterior. Lightweight, durable and weather resistant, these two-way speaker systems will handle more than 400 watts continuous power with 800 watts peak power. They feature heavy-duty woofers with 2-3/8" voice coils. The PVX 10 features the Peavey RXTM 10N compression driver. Peavey's Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ Technology makes our speakers more efficient at focusing the sound where it needs to be, ensuring louder performance with less likelihood of unwanted feedback.
Peavey PVx10 10" Full Range Passive Loudspeaker Features
- Two-way sound reinforcement enclosure
- 10” heavy-duty woofer with 2 3/8” voice coil & 50 oz. magnet
- RXTM 10N compression driver, with 1.0 inch titanium diaphragm
- 400W program/800W peak power handling
- Peavey's exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 100 by 60 degree coverage
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down 10 degrees, at the audience, not over their heads
- Crossover network for driver protection and EQ
- High frequency driver protection
- Durable plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Extra angled section on right side allows floor monitor use
- Full-coverage heavy-duty perforated steel grilles, with powder coat finish and weather resistant foam cloth
- Pole mount molded-in
- Top and bottom flying point inserts
Decades of experience building the best sound reinforcement enclosures in the world has led to the next generation of PVX enclosures by Peavey.
PVX Loudspeakers are some of the most versatile enclosures on the market. Equally suited for live or pre-programmed music, these enclosures are designed to be used on a speaker stand or flown vertically or horizontally for permanent installation. The new and improved PVX lineup features the addition of foam grille cloth behind the powder-coated steel grille. This new design improves the weather resistance of the loudspeakers. No matter what the application, the PVX series is an outstanding addition to any sound reinforcement solution.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.