A portable powerful speaker with DSP, the PVXp 15 DSP features excellent coverage and produces crystal-clear highs and deep low end thanks to its larger box construction. The precise DSP presets allow you to tweak your sound for each venue so you can sound your best every time you perform.
Peavey PVXp 15 DSP Powered Speaker Features
- Two-way bi-amplified analog amp powered speaker system
- Heavy-duty woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil & 50 oz magnet
- RX™ 14 compression driver, with 1.4" titanium diaphragm
- 630 watts peak dynamic woofer power, 200 watts peak dynamic tweeter power
- DSP processing is 64 bit double-precision
- DSP I/O is at 48 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components
- Fan cooled for maximum reliability
- Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide™ technology, 100 by 50° coverage
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down at the audience, not over their heads
- Input is via a combo female XLR and 1/4" TRS phone jack with balanced input
- A Mic/Line switch provides for two different gain settings
- Thru output is via a male XLR jack and 1/4" TRS phone jack
- Multiple Factory Preset EQ settings
- Rugged plastic injection-molded trapezoidal enclosure
- Full-coverage perforated steel grille, with powder coat finish
- Pole mount molded-in for 1 3/8” diameter poles
- Top, bottom and right side flying point inserts
The PVXp15 DSP is a two-way bi-amplified analog amp powered speaker system. Peavey PVXp enclosures are constructed with heavy-duty woofer with a 2-3/8" voice coil & 50 oz magnet RX™ 14 compression driveression driver coupled to a constant directivity horn, handles the highs and mid-highs. DSP processing is 64 bit double-precision DSP. I/O is at 48 kHz and 24 bits, with low-jitter, professional grade components. Fan cooled for maximum reliability Patented Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology, 100 by 50° coverage.
Peavey PVX enclosures are housed in a durable, injection-molded enclosure that includes a pole mount and a tilt-back design to accommodate use as a personal monitor. A black powder-coated steel grille provides driver protection and a clean, professional appearance.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.