The top loaded, kick back design of the Peavey Tour TKO amplifier is a design bridge between the Tour Series and the ProBass Combos.
The 1x15 TKO bass guitar combo amplifier provides a pre gain knob and a contour switch for a pre-shape EQ. The 400 watt Peavey TKO combo front panel is complete with an effects loop, footswitch input, master volume, tuner output and DDT on/off switch. This Peavey Tour TKO bass guitar combo amplifier packs lightweight class D power selection and serious sound!
Peavey Tour TKO Bass Guitar Combo AmplifierFeatures:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 400 watts 1x15 inch combo amplifier
- 1/4 inch input has a bright switch and an active/passive switch
- By-passable 7-band graphic equalizer with push-button bypass
- Class D Power Section
- 2 band EQ packs a 7 band graphic with a defeat switch
- Ceramic 15 inch speaker and HF tweeter
- Patented DDT(TM) (Distortion Detection Technique) technology
- Studio quality balanced DI output
- Built-in optical compressor
- Buffered Effects Loop
- Active/Passive Instrument Switch
- Pre and Post Gain controls
- Low and High Shelving EQ
- Contour Control
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.