The Pioneer DJM-2000nexus Professional DJ Mixer
provides groundbreaking features, technology and layout that is designed to be a top performing mixer. The 5.8 inch full-color, multi-touch display allow the DJ to see and hear the results of effects so you can manipulate sounds like never before. Pioneer is always striving to provide DJ’s with the best, and the DJM-2000nexus is just that.
Pioneer DJM-2000nexus Professional DJ Mixer Features
Pro DJ Link
- LAN terminals for connecting up to 4 multiple players and up to 2 PCs at the same time
- Built-in USB audio interface that can assign audio systems of up to 4 systems to each channel from a single PC
- Switchable 3 band EQ and 3 band ISOLATER on each channel
- Digital input terminals on each channel that allow audio signals to be input without affecting sound quality
- Talk Over that lowers the volume of tracks automatically when there is a signal input via the mic
- Peak Level Meter on all channels that allow the input level input to each channel to be checked in an instant
- Cross Fader Assign to assign cross faders flexibly to each channel input
- Fader Curve Adjust function that allows the cross fader and channel fader curve to be changed
- Environmentally-friendly Auto Standby Function that switches the power to standby mode when there is no operation or input for a certain period of time
- Pioneer DJ CD player can be used for fader, start or play functions via a link to the fader control using a PRO DJ LINK connection or a control cable
- Convenient for club or studio as it is 19-inch rack mount ready
- Sharing an SD Card/USB Storage Devices:
- The music files and control data saved on an SD card or USB storage device can be shared and played on up to four multi players via this mixer.
- rekordbox Link:
- The music files and control data inside rekordbox can be called out and played on multi players via this mixer.
- Live Sampler:
- Sound input from a MIC or sound output from the MASTER can be recorded to this mixer and played on a multi players. Voice recorded from the MIC can be immediately used in scratching or for other new performances.
- Link Monitor:
- The music files in rekordbox can be monitored on headphones. This allows the DJ to check the song before playing it on a player, thus smoothing out the process of selecting a song and playing it.
- Status Information:
- The status of each connected channel is sent to the multi players. Live on-air deck feedback shows the channel in play allowing the status to be checked at a glance and making for a worry-free performance.
- Beat Slice:
- Create new track slices using the touch panel. Spontaneously sample, slice and chop tracks to create original arrangements – while the unit’s Quantize function analyses rekordbox track information on connected players to automatically snap new creations to the beat.
- Sync Master:
- Beats (tempo and beat position) of tracks playing on CDJ-2000nexus connected to the mixer via LINK can be automatically synchronized with the master clock of the mixer. The playback tempo can also be adjusted using the mixer touch panel. The unit’s Quantize function uses PRO DJ LINK to retrieve rekordbox BPM and beat grid information from connected players or laptops, to automatically sync all Beat Effects in perfect time with the mix.
The interface has been placed in the center of the mixer to enable an individual, intuitive performance. A DJ can add arrangements to the music with a variety of controls, such as Tap, Warp and Trace on the three Effect sections. And the three Effect sections can be used in combination, giving the DJ all the more scope for original arrangements.
5.8 inch Full-Color, Multi-touch Display
We’ve adopt a 5.8 inch large LCD multi-touch panel display. So the DJ can see and hear the result of effects, while easily and intuitively operating the mixer like none before, and we’ve added 4 kinds of performance modes. The BEAT SLICE REMIX, creating new track slices, the SIDECHAIN REMIX, with its seven kinds of dynamic effects, the FREQUENCY MIX, enabling a more precise music mix, and the four types of MIDI mode that allow the DJ to use a computer-all making every DJing scene and DJ playing style possible.
Equipped with an evolved BEAT EFFECT, a highly acclaimed function of the DJM series. EFFECT FREQUENCY allows the DJ to control the level of effects to add to each frequency band, so an echo can be added just to the vocals, or the hi-hat rhythm can be doubled, providing flexibility to perform like never before. Physical buttons have also been added for selecting effects and beats, making it possible to jump between different measures instantly.
INST FX allows effects to be applied intuitively, with just the turn of a knob
- Beat Effect accuracy with the addition of the Quantize function:
- The Quantize function has been added which automatically corrects BEAT EFFECT to play on-beat using the beat position information as analyzed in rekordbox music management software. Even if you miss the input timing for an effect while you are DJing, the effect will be adjusted automatically to the analyzed beat position, allowing you to apply effects on-beat with 100 percent accuracy.
- Reverb function for dynamic song arrangement:
- In addition to the length of the reverb effect, you can now adjust the openness of the simulated space at the same time. This increases the strength of the effect and allows you to dynamically arrange songs as you mix them during your DJ performance.
- Filter function for quick effect performance:
- Pioneer changed the FILTER BEAT EFFECT so that when you turn the level knob for the effect all the way to the left, the FILTER function turns OFF and only the source audio is output. This allows you to turn the FILTER effect ON and OFF smoothly for quick and easy effect performance.
Six effects (NOISE, HPF, LPF, JET, ZIP and CRUSH) on every channel with rotary control for an intuitive performance. The Parameter knob allows for fine tuning of each effect. Pioneer broadened the adjustment range for the Noise to increase the maximum output volume for this effect. This allows you to add sufficient Noise even to songs that are input at a high volume. Maximum volume of ‘Oscillator’ and ‘Sample’ in Sidechain Remix have been increased as well.
Internal USB Audio Interface
The mixer is equipped with a USB Audio Interface, which allows the audio signal of music playing on a computer to be input to the DJM-2000nexus via a USB connection with the computer. This makes it possible to use a computer, even without an external sound card, for DJ play. From one computer up to a maximum of four sources of audio signal can be assigned to each channel and mixed. It is also possible to choose to output the audio out of the master channel to the computer. This makes it extremely convenient to record the mixed audio.
The mixer comes with a new peak limiter that allows playback of master output tracks while limiting distortion, even at maximum output sound levels. This prevents delays in the output audio, while limiting track distortion naturally without affecting the powerful rhythms of tracks.
High-Durability Channel Fader
A high-performance channel fader has been used to improve durability. This ensures smooth operations even in the demanding surroundings of a club.
Chrome-plating has been applied to knobs used for adjusting effect frequencies, and a white LED has been used for the beat button used to control beat effects. The look matches that of the CDJ-2000nexus system when they are placed side-by-side, while designed with an advanced appearance.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.