The Pioneer RMX1000 Remix Station Performance DJ Controller
is an innovative technologically advanced device for enhancing DJ performances with its ability to create and add a variety of unique remix effects, as well as rhythmic sampling capabilities. The Pioneer RMX1000 incorporates four remixing functions: Isolate FX, Scene FX, X-Pad FX and Release FX for simple musical arrangements with intuitive control, all accessible at the user's fingertips.
The RMX1000 comes with Pioneer's remixbox editor software for customizing almost every function and feature of the unit, while the hardware itself can be used as a USB controller to perform with the included VST/AU RMX1000 Plug-in.
Pioneer RMX1000 Remix Station Performance DJ Controller Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Scene FX allows users to choose between 5 build up or break down effects
- Isolate FX focuses on HI/LOW/MID frequency bands
- X-Pad FX enables users to develop and add new sounds
- Release FX lever eliminates the current music and leaves only sound effects
- Remixbox software and RMX-1000Plugin VST/AU plug-in software included
- High quality sound
- Easy connection to DJ mixer or studio computer
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.