Introducing PreSonus' CDL12P Constant Directivity Loudspeaker! Combining point source and line array technology, the CDL12P uses a unique constant-directivity design that radiates a highly focused pattern with consistent SPL throughout the frequency-range. You'll be able to hear music crisply at every corner of your venue when you use this speaker, no matter how large or small. Its eight 2-inch high frequency drivers beautifully arc over a single 12-inch woofer for an incredibly powerful sound experience - comparable to using co-axial driver configurations found on top studio monitors! This facilitates better sonic coherence across your entire venue.
This powerful loudspeaker optimizes clarity and accuracy with its shared acoustic axis, allowing for clear and articulate speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction every time. With its portability, you can use it individually on a tripod stand, atop an 18-inch subwoofer, or fly it in an array of up to six vertical speakers - making it perfect for those on-the-go. Get the best sound out of any small or midsize venues without the hassle by investing in the top quality PreSonus CDL12P!
PreSonus CDL12P Constant Directivity Loudspeaker Features
- Continuous Directivity constant curve array with eight 2-inch cone drivers disperse sound an amazing 120 degrees horizontally
- 15° vertical directivity can be extended from 30° up to 90° with additional arrayable CDL12Ps
- 12-inch long-throw LF transducer with 2.5-inch voice coil
- Low crossover point minimizes comb filtering and enhances line array intelligibility
- 500 x 500 watts Class D power for high SPLs and lightning-fast transient response
- Locking AC Connector in and out
- Balanced XLR input and output
- Signal, -3 dB, Limiter Protection, and Clip monitoring
- Easy-to-use DSP Controls: Array Mode (1-6 boxes), 90 Hz High Pass Filter, Sub Mode (Off, CDL18s, ULT18, or AIR18s)
- 2-position pole mount for use with up to two CDL12P on a tripod or atop an 18-inch PreSonus subwoofer (Note: a CDL18s must be used for when two CDL12Ps are arrayed)
- Integrated flyware to create an array of up to six CDL12P’s
- Easy-to-handle, compact form factor and 63 lb. weight