The Eris Sub8 is the first subwoofer to join the lauded and best-selling Eris studio monitor line. PreSonus called it Eris because it’s been designed from the ground up to be part of the family; it compliments the voicing and frequency response of the modern Eris classics. The single best subwoofer you can get to put a little boom in your room!
PreSonus E Sub 8 Studio Subwoofer Features
- 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite low-frequency transducer with high-elastisity rubber surround
- Class AB amplifier: 100W peak (50W RMS) power
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Defeatable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Eris Sub8 outputs to the main speakers
- Left and right, balanced 1/4-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced 1/4-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA pass-through outputs for connecting satellite speakers
- Polarity invert switch
- Protection: RF interference, Output-current limiting, Over-temperature, Turn-on/off transient, Subsonic filter, External mains fuse
- Includes Studio Magic Plug-In Suite! Over $1,000 worth effects, instruments and sound libraries
- Includes Presonus Studio One Prime DAW software!
The surprisingly loud 100-Watt Eris Sub8 drops down to a molar-rattling 30Hz, allowing you to both rock harder and produce better mixes, as you’ll be hearing an accurate representation of your work. Thanks to robust configuration and I/O, you’ll be able to tailor your Eris Sub8 configuration exactly to your mixing and listening needs. You can connect your existing monitors via 1/4” TRS or RCA, set the input level to your liking, and even invert the polarity.
Most importantly, you get a High Pass Filter and a Low Pass Crossover control that ensures your Sub8 starts working at the precise low-frequency point where your main monitors stop working. This makes sure you avoid the flubbery, smudged, low-end mess that one hears in redundant, duplicate, redundant bass reproduction that occurs without a crossover.
PreSonus Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
The 2021 PreSonus Studio Magic Plug-In Suite includes over $1000 worth of effects, virtual instruments, and sound libraries in VST, AU, and AAX formats to use in Studio One or your DAW of choice, all created by the best developers in the business. This adds incredible value to this already great product!
Studio One Prime DAW Software
The included Studio One Prime provides everything you need to get started in content creation and audio production. Create your own music and podcasts as intuitively as possible with a single-window, drag-and-drop workflow that will make you wonder why you put up with other software that isn’t designed the same way.
Studio One Prime is designed to keep you in the creative flow by providing powerful tools that help you when you need them—and stay out of your way when you don’t. You’ll supercharge your creativity with its unlimited tracks, buses and a powerful complement of virtual instruments and native effects that sound just as good (and frequently, better) than third-party effects.
Guitarists will love the new third-generation Ampire tech that has the most realistic amp and cabinet simulations Presonus has ever made. Fans of EDM and hip-hop will appreciate Studio One’s Pattern Editor, which allows for intuitive drum and melody composition via a familiar drum-machine inspired UI, which might be just about the most fun and rewarding music-creation technique out there.
Only Studio One 5 Prime lets you truly create without boundaries—for free. And when you’re ready for more features, it's easy to move up to Studio One Artist, Studio One Professional, or get it all with PreSonus Sphere.