Designed by a proven leader in recording technology, the ultra compact Eris E4.5 speakers deliver studio-quality sound yet are small enough to fit almost anywhere, making them a great choice for gamers and home video producers.
PreSonus Eris E4.5 Powered Studio Monitors, Pair Features
- 4.5-inch woven composite low-frequency transducer
- 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer
- RCA and 1/4-inch balanced TRS rear-panel inputs
- Front-panel 1/8-inch stereo Aux In for use with mobile audio devices
- Integrated headphone amplifier with front-panel stereo 1/8-inch jack
- High- and low-frequency controls let you fine-tune the speaker’s response
- Front-panel Volume control
- Rear-firing, round bass-reflex port
- 25W/side Class AB amplification
Compact size with studio-quality sound; 4.5-inch woven composite woofer and 1-inch silk-dome tweeter; 1/4-inch balanced TRS, RCA, and 1/8” stereo unbalanced line inputs; convenient front-panel volume control; integrated headphone amplifier; low- and high-frequency tuning controls; 25W/side class AB power amp.
PreSonus® Eris-series studio monitors are used worldwide by studio engineers who need to hear every detail of their recordings. Ideal for gaming and home video production, the Eris E4.5 delivers studio-quality sound yet is compact enough to fit almost anywhere. You get the flexibility of rear-panel, 1/4-inch TRS and RCA inputs; front-panel 1/8” stereo, unbalanced line inputs for use with mobile audio devices; a convenient front-panel volume control; and an integrated headphone amplifier. Fine-adjust the speaker’s response with low- and high-frequency tuning controls. It may be small but the E4.5 is loud, as well as clear, thanks to a 25W/side Class AB power amp.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.